Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Funny on the way to work this morning

Ok, So I’m listening to the listening to one of the local Baltimore Rock stations this morning on the way to work and I hear “…this week in Goshen, Ohio …” well of course my ears perk up…that’s my home town…on the radio...in Baltimore. Maybe someone there has found the cure for cancer!!!

So the new cast goes:

“This week in Goshen Ohio the high school cheerleading coach is arrested for posing topless with a 15 year old cheerleader at a party. Andrew Emerson, a Teacher at the school, has also been fired for hosting the party and serving alcohol to underage students.”

Oh, my GAWD!!! Andrew Emerson, a man I know as Mr. Emerson (who was a teacher there when I was in high school ... he must be pretty old by this point), has been fired and the cheerleading coach posed topless with minors!!!! Glad to know my home town is working its way into the history books somehow. Excuse me while I try not to run my car off the road laughing... oh I mean in shock.

No comments: